Big Big Trade

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Manny (Many) Thanks To My Readers

I would like to take this opportunity to acknowledge all the readers of Big Big Trade who wrote thanking me for my recommendations. It was indeed a profitable year (so far) for most of us. I am happy that in my own little way, I was able to help investors with their investment decisions.

My ultimate goal is to see the Philippine stock market mature into a more investor friendly marketplace. I will continue to write about what stocks to buy/sell/avoid; teach investors how to properly value companies and above all expose the shenanigans in the corporate world.

However, we have to keep in mind that we only have the market to thank for. Please remember the quote from Yra Harris – “ The market is always right. You’re not.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home